Thursday, July 25, 2013

Busy, busy, busy!

I have been busy!! I have two small children, so that's a given.  I have also been working on A LOT of stuff for my classroom. I'm on the county Kindergarten team, as well as the school Leadership Team, so I have been to meetings, working at the school, and coming up with some resources for our parent involvement. 

I just finished up with this Amazing Behavior Catalog - I'm using the visual behavior clip chart from The Bender Bunch, (along with her number posters, alphabet chart, and number posters!) and I'm planning to use the sticker chart I created to track their behavior at the end of the day. If they're on one of the top 3, they will get a sticker for their chart. I will keep it in the binder with the catalog choices - for an extra daily reminder of what they're working for. Once they get 5 stickers, they get a choice out of the catalog. Check it out below! 

Behavior Catalog for Kindergarten

XO!! - Jennifer @ Learning in Kinder



No comments:

Post a Comment