Wednesday, July 31, 2013

School Mode

I don't know if I truly ever left "school mode", other than my one GLORIOUS week at the beach. Even then, I was still in almost daily contact with my principal. I missed a great workshop that week, too.

My mind has been churning over and over because we are getting a new addition to our kindergarten team after our other team member retired.  I still haven't met her.  I am also getting a new (to me) assistant this year, and although we have worked as room neighbors, I haven't directly worked with her yet.

We finished up the painting and touch ups, painted another teacher desk and two more book shelves on Monday, and I acquired a new (to me) kitchen set! Housekeeping, here we come! 

I should be able to go back into my classroom Thursday or Friday and try to set everything up.. so I can go back and move it all around a thousand times before the kiddos arrive.

I am so excited for this year. I don't know if it's all the changes or the fact that I will have my *OWN* little kinder in class with me (as well as my best friend's little girl, his best friend). 

I will be back with more posts soon, but for now, I'm going to link up one of my latest projects on TPT!



Click the picture to check it out :)


XO! - Jennifer @ Learning in Kinder

No comments:

Post a Comment